ActionVFX is looking for Professional Production Assistants for our upcoming Visual Effects Product Shoots. We are always planning for our next production, and that means we need extra hands while on set. As a PA on our preferred list, we'll have plenty of opportunities for you to work with us and gain unique experience along the way.
Since shooting Visual Effects Stock Footage is very different from other shoots, our needs vary when it comes to what we need help with while in production. We need someone who is able to help set up lights, build and construct rigs for products, and perform Production Assistant tasks throughout the day. These needs vary from shoot to shoot, so we need people who are ready to do it all. If you are an Independent Contractor who loves working on set and blowing things up at the same time, this position is for you!
Who we are:
ActionVFX is a visual effects stock footage company based in Johnson City, Tennessee. We create world-class creative assets in a mountain town that are used by Film and VFX professionals all around the world. Projects that have used ActionVFX products include Stranger Things (Netflix), Spider-Man: Far From Home (Marvel), The Walking Dead (AMC), Call of Duty WW2 (Activision), Arrow (CW), Jack Ryan (Amazon), and much more!
We’re on a mission to build the undisputed best and largest library of VFX assets in the world and distribute it to the artists who need it. The driving force behind our mission and culture are our core values:
- Strive for Excellence
- Bring Your Passion
- Never Stop Innovating
- Play to Win
- Be Kind
We’re a hardworking Team that lives by these values everyday. As you'll be working with us, you'll be a representative of ActionVFX, so it's important to us that these core values are a good fit for you as well!
What Skills and Experience We're Looking For:
- Previous On Set Experience (This can include Studio Shoots, Short Films, Feature Films, Advertisements, and Television Shoots)
- Knowledge of On Set Lingo (Terms used on set are a bit different, so having someone that knows the On Set Lingo would be a plus)
- Must be proficient with Lighting, Camera, and Grip Equipment
- Must be an organized and punctual person (We need someone who will always be on time and organized when it comes to keeping things on set clean and easily accessible)
- Must be able to be professional while On Set. This means keeping a professional behavior while we are in production.
- Knowledge and Experience in Construction, Tools, and Hardware are a plus.
We’ll be honest, we’re looking for A-players and we know that takes time. The first step is to apply. We're accepting applications on a rolling basis and will review them promptly and get back to you with next steps.
Apply here https://actionvfx.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=16&source=actionvfx.